[imp] MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:05:33 -0500

Quoting Network <network@network.shacknet.nu>:

> heh... oh-h - no-o
> I am using ie-5.5 to my freebsd box running imp.  the sniffer is showing me
> random MAPI request.  I am triple checking the src of these MAPI request
> but, as i posted earlier  this is intermittent as is the ie-5.5 browser
> error that users  get "page can not be displayed"   something is triggering
> this :\

Okay. I don't want to mislead you: I have no clue where that's coming from. Are
you using SSL? Like Brent said, that's port 443, and occasionally IE will have
problems with it, especially with self-signed certificates and the like. But
beyond that, I'm lost. Sorry.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist