[imp] New messages in bold in message summary

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:02:29 -0800 (PST)

Darryl,
     Thanks, I'm making the changes now. It seems that the bold only comes thru
when I refresh the mailbox. I can see the new message when logging in but it
only becomes bold after a refresh of the INBOX. Any ideas??
Thanks again,
Harry

Quoting Darryl Ross <dross@syc.asn.au>:

> Hey All,
>
> Wow, my very first ever open source contribution :)
>

> I don't know if the 2.3 version includes this or not, but the 2.2
> version I
> downloaded doesn't make the 'new' items in the message summary list
> appear in
> bold, which is very handy for me, being the user of a laptop computer.
> For
> whatever reason, the background colour for new messages isn't terribly
> discernable. (Don't really want to change the colour scheme because I
> happen to
> like it :)
>
> If anyone else is interested in having new messages appear in bold text,
> you can
> find my new version of
> /horde/imp/templates/mailbox/message_summaries.inc at
> http://darryl.ross.wattle.id.au/message_summaries.inc.txt
>
> Cheers
> Dazz
>
> --