[imp] Problem with new php's rpms

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:52:36 -0600 (CST)

The bug we've been discussing on this thread is 599; however:

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Federico E. Petronio <petronio@ifeva.edu.ar> wrote:

> The problem appears by steps. First there are some problems when attaching
> files:

> Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ in
> /home/httpd/html/horde-1.2.4/imp-2.2.4/compose.php3 on line 1

That's bug 611, which I only succeeded in reproducing tonight for the
first time... but I haven't been able to nail down what makes it happen or
not happen.  It sounds like both of these bugs may be intermittent.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>