[imp] MAPI Request: <opaque data> ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 23:01:44 -0500

Quoting Network <network@network.shacknet.nu>:

> I never recieved a mail from the list showing Brent said there was an
> occasional problem with IE-5.5 and SSL :(
> Our site is Globally  SSL enabled with a self-signed cert Its the only way
> to fly :)  (when it works)
>
> Would you be kind enough to repost the quotings of Brent on this IE-5.5 and
> SSL?

Sorry, Brent never said that; he just mentioned that 443 == https. I've just
had personal bad luck with ie and self-signed certs before, and seem to recall
hearing about it from other people as well; on the mac, at least, there's also
a known problem with ie, ssl, and keepalive.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist