[imp] LDAP settings for exchange server Alias Name field.

hhoffman@r-u-i.com hhoffman@r-u-i.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:28:40 -0800 (PST)

Chris,
    We are using Exchange 5.5 here and LDAP works great. This is the following
from my LDAP configuration:

$LDAPServers['rui'] = new LDAPServer('rui',
                                      'RUI Address Book',
                                      '{IP Addr here},
                                      '',
                                      'cn',
                                      'cn,mail,sn,givenname,uid',
                                      'is,sounds,is_strict,contains,begins,ends$
                                      '',
                                      '',
                                      'mail');
Hope this helps,