IMP logs me out

Alexey Kazakovsky alex@nokss.ru
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:36:05 -0800

Hello All,

I use this things running on FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE:
- horde-1.2.4, imp-2.2.4,
- apache 1.3.14 + mod_ssl 2.7.1 + php 3.0.18 (--with-imap --with-mysql)
- Cyrus Imap 1.6.22
- MySQL 3.23

I log in IMP successfully. But when I try to read message, IMP logs me
out. I read IMP's FAQ section '5.3.8 IMP logs me out for no apparent
reason at all.', but I don't find the reason why IMP logs me out.
I check hosts.allow rules for IMAP connections, Cookies in my browser
are enabled. Settings in local.inc are default for HordeSession class.
It seems imp don't create active_sessions table in horde database when
user log in. Is it reason for my problem? How can I fix it?

--
Best regards,
 Alexey Kazakovsky