[imp] Howto!

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:22:25 -0500

Quoting Frank Pineau <frank@pineaus.com>:

> I meant as completed, ready-to-go applications.   At least, my understanding
> is that they aren't.  The website seems to indicate that (except for IMP and
> Horde) they are all in varying stages of pre-release development.

Well, in the open-source world, that's rather different from "not existing". I
use Turba and Kronolith as my everyday address book and calendar; they
certainly exist. But no, neither has been "released" yet with full
documentation, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist