[imp] Change in Preference Database

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:47:43 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> ...and I believe you said recently, in the development context, that
> there's no reason a site couldn't choose to use the full email as their
> unique Horde user name?  For example, that might be beneficial for servers
> supporting multiple virtual domains where the bare username might not be
> unique.

Correct. We don't really care what horde usernames look like, as long as your
Auth backend can handle them (and, in the case of sql, as long as the db fields
are big enough for them).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist