problem with imp 2.2.1 and a mysql database

Matthew M Carroll mmc2@csd.uwm.edu
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:05:16 -0600 (CST)

Last night my imp setup crashed, and while the database which is mysql
3.22 said it closed correctly, after reboot imp was unusable giving the
error message associated with a race condition under phplib and mysql.
What I did to fix this is I dumped the the active session table, really
deleted it . After this imp was usable again. My problem is now my users
cant get their contact info. If anyone has any ideas on what I should do
as I am very new to mysql, any info would help. If I could just get their
contact info my plan is to then dump the database and migrate it to a
postgres installation so I don't have to worry about the race condition
and perhaps get more stability.

Any info would be greatly appreciated,

Matthew M Carroll
mmc2@csd.uwm.edu