[imp] attachement_size problem

Philippe Pachot philippe.pachot@enp.fr
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:59:26 +0100

thanks a lot it solve my problem...but now I have another one :
I have set upload_max_filesize = 10M in php.ini, so I can now attach big
files to my message. But when I try to send it, it takes a long time time
(wich is quite normal) and says finally "connection timeout". Is it a
problem of configuration with Apache ?