Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:20:30 -0500

----- Forwarded message from Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com> -----
    Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:16:31 -0800 (PST)
    From: Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>
 Subject: Looking for ways to debug imp
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with imp logging me out as soon as I try to do
anything with the contents of my mailbox. It basically seems as if it
reads and displays everything, then performs a logout, and if I so much
as
blink funny I'm back to the login screen. Imapd shows a login and
logout
within the same second. All of my email shows up fine, even those with
attachements.

I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to track this problem
through imp to the source, but it doesn't look like there is any
debugging
facility...

I know that quite a few people on the mailing list have been having
this
problem (I read through the archives), but I didn't see a definite fix
for
any of this.

-Shon

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist