IMp works..but I have a problem with test.php3

Philippe Pachot philippe.pachot@enp.fr
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:30:47 +0100

I have just installed IMP 2.2.4 yesterday on debian 2.2, pointing to a MS
Exchange server (IMAP Protocol). I didn't have the time yet to fully test it,
it seems to work well (I can sne dand recevie email, with attachements up to 5
Mo, etc...) but when I try to load test.php3 in the horde dirctory, i have the
following error :

Warning: Failed opening '/www/servers/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/www/servers/horde/phplib:.') in Unknown on line 0

does that means that some function of IMP will not work ?

Thanks a lot for the great job...

Philippe Pachot
Administrateur Systeme et Reseau
tel : 01.44.41.16.72