[imp] "failed to include" messages in preferences

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:52:34 -0500

Quoting "Hanser, Kevin" <kevin@merchantinternetgroup.com>:

> However, it doesn't seem to be saving my preferences....
> I put something in for my name, email address, signature, etc, and click on
> save.  IMP tells me that it has saved my info, but if I look @ the
> database,
> there are no records in the preferences table, and sure enough, if I go
> back, the information I just entered is not there...?

Have you created the database table? Is it up to date with the current schema
(scope field)? What does your configuration look like in conf.php?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist