[imp] Fwd: Looking for ways to debug imp

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:51:52 -0800 (PST)

> > I'm having some trouble with imp logging me out as soon as I try to do
> > anything with the contents of my mailbox. It basically seems as if it
> > reads and displays everything, then performs a logout, and if I so
> > much as blink funny I'm back to the login screen.
> > [...]
> > (I read through the archives), but I didn't see a definite fix for any
> > of this.
>
> Thanks for checking the archives first; that's step 1.
>
> Well, so that no one can say this isn't in the archive :-) step 2 in
> Horde/IMP troubleshooting is to visit the horde/test.php (horde/test.php3)
> page in your browser, and look for anything red.  If you're using 2.2.x,
> you need to make sure the "click to test PHPLIB" link works, and the
> counter increments... I'm guessing it won't.  That means you don't have
> PHPLIB set up properly, and we can work from there.

Everything is green aside from LDAP and PostgreSQL, which I am not
using. The phplib test link takes me to a page looking something like
this:

Reload this page to see the counters increment.
View the output of phpinfo().

Per Session Data: 1

Session ID: ca4fc3b35cafcfa3ea3eaf3d732a4c3f

If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.

---

The session ID doesn't increment, but that isn't the counter you're
refering to, is it?

I also have a specific warning showing up on the test page:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid mSQL-Link resource in
/usr/local/php/db_msql.inc on line 42

(also for lines 52, 63, and 110)

> Step 3 is checking the FAQ (http://www.horde.org/faq/).

Did that first.

> Step 4 is always stating the versions of all the software you're using
> (Horde/IMP/Apache/PHP/database/IMAP server/etc.) when you ask a
> question... on the list.  :-)

Hmm, lets see here..

Horde: 1.2.4
IMP: 2.2.4