[imp] wvHtml

andrew morgan morgan@orst.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:23:49 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Francisco Jen Ou wrote:

> Greetings.
>

> My IMP installation is working fine, but when I try to see a M$Word
> attachment via wvHtml, I see a page with:
>
> MS Word Viewer
> Usage: /usr/bin/wvHtml
>
> I've browsed through a lot of mails in MARC archive, but found nothing
> conclusive.
>
> I've got: horde-1.3.3, imp-2.2 and wv-0.6.4

Here is what I'm using with wvWare 0.6.2:

$default->path_to_mswordview = '/usr/local/bin/wvWare -x /usr/local/lib/wv/wvHtml.xml';

The default 'wvHtml' script with comes with wvWare doesn't work right
because it wants to write it's output to a file instead of stdout.

This is with Horde 1.2.3 and IMP 2.2.3.

	Andy