[imp] theme support

Darryl Ross dross@syc.asn.au
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:10:39 +1100 (CST)

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:
> Themes don't make it any easier to pick colors. If you mean
> "theme" as in "all of the settings in one place", then yes, they're
> like that now, but it seems you already know that.
>
> Okay, I don't think I understand the question.

Hey All,

What he means, I think, is how hard is it to set it up so that users can
submit 'themes', ie, colour schemes in a central place, similar to what some
other programs can do, eg, ICQ. Perhaps by having the colour scheme defined in
a separate configuation file so it is easy just to replace that file with a new
one, and get a new colour scheme?

Darryl

--

Darryl Ross