Really need some help

Mark Hutchinson mark@lightsign.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 17:57:46 -0700

#class HordeCT extends CT_Sql {
#  var $database_class =3D 'HordeDB';         // Which database class to =
use...
#  var $database_table =3D 'active_sessions'; // and find our data in =
this table.
#}

But then I get this:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: hordedb in =
/var/www/cgi-bin/WebMail/horde/phplib/ct_sql.inc on line 36

So different error bu tno better.

Any ideas?

Please let me know at mark@lightsign.com

Thanks