Deleting messages

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:29:32 +0800

Setup:
horde-1.3.3
imp-2.3.3
courier-imap-0.35

I change the setting in imp/config/conf.php to move deleted messages to trash
and expunge the mailbox.  When I try to delete a message, it says that a folder
'Trash' has been successfully created, even though a Trash folder already exists.
When I look at the folder navigator screen, I see that under INBOX, there is a
subfolder called INBOX, and under that is a folder called Trash, where the mail I
deleted went, instead of the existing Trash folder.  Now everytime I delete a message
it goes to INBOX/INBOX/Trash instead of INBOX/Trash.  What could be the problem?  Is it
a courier-imap problem?

Thanks.

www.edsamail.com