small problem with php3

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:27:56 +0800

I'm sorry if this question is OT and too simple.

I've setup Apache 1.3.17, horde 1.3.3 and imp 2.3.7-cvs using the Install
document found in horde.  I've been able to use this installation for about a
week now.  Now I want to test horde 1.2.4 and imp 2.2.4.  I extracted horde-
1.2.4 in the htdocs directory of apache.  When I go to http://myhost/horde-
1.2.4/test.php3, it prompts IE to download and I see that the file downloaded
is the script itself.  If I rename test.php3 to test.php, I see the correct
page.  I checked my ~apache/conf/httpd.conf and I have the following lines:

    # For example, the PHP 3.x module (not part of the Apache distribution - see
    # http://www.php.net) will typically use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

And also:
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.php3

--
http://www.edsamail.com