[imp] 99% cpu (httpd) while opening 400K message in IMP

Ryan Zwahr rzwahr@bigfoot.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:15:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi Alain,
Here is what each is running:
Lower end box running Redhat 7.0(Guinness)-
mod_php-4.0.3pl1-1
php-ldap-4.0.3pl1-1
php-mysql-4.0.3pl1-1
php-4.0.3pl1-1
php-imap-4.0.3pl1-1

High end (slow) box running Redhat 6.2(Zoot)-
php-imap-3.0.18-6.2horde1
php-mysql-3.0.18-6.2horde1
php-ldap-3.0.18-6.2horde1
php-3.0.18-6.2horde1

Would it be possible for me to have the 6.2 box run php4?  I haven't seen any
rpm's for php4 that are meant for 6.2.  What would the implications of
upgrading be?

Thanks,
Ryan