Re: [imp] Réf. : Re: [imp] Problem when I connect to my POP3 server

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:10:42 -0500

Quoting dgualmini@havasadvertisingsports.net:

> I can log in now .
> I see all my messages, I can read them but I have some error messages on
> the top of my page :
>
> "bell
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started
> at /www/htdocs/horde/imp/config/mailbox.php3:1) in
> /www/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 1174

This is telling you that mailbox.php3 has generated output at line 1, and "bell
appears to be the output. Have you checked the top of mailbox.php3 for a stray
character?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist