Free space info into IMP

Federico E. Petronio petronio@ifeva.edu.ar
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:00:37 -0300

Hi. Recently I found that some users have problems using IMP related to
"out of space" for folders in server ( Quotas ). Primary when they want to
move mails from Inbox to other folder because they have no way to know that
have run out of space. I know that this is not an IMP problem. But I
looking for putting some info about used and free space into their IMP's
pages.

Is there some PHP IMAP function that I can use to print the used space for
folders ? or any function in PHP that can reach this objective.

Is there any plan to add this kind of info to the official IMP's pages.

I am running PHP 4.0.3pl1. And the IMAP server is not the same running IMP.

Thanks a lot.

--
                                        Federico Petronio
                                        petronio@ifeva.edu.ar

---
Unix IS user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.