[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:00:55 -0500

Quoting Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>:

> I assume by the lack of response that nobody has a clue why this is
> happening. I'm a little disappointed in how hard it is to debug anything
> that goes wrong within imp/horde, but one would think that the people who
> wrote it would have some idea of the logical progression of events and
> what might fail.
>
> Oh well, maybe I can find another webmail interface to run.

I apologize that we haven't been able to fix your problem. I have been focused
on 2.3 development, and also have been extremely busy at my day job, so I
haven't had a chance to respond to much email lately. All of your messages are
still in my inbox, though, and I will respond to them when I have a chance to
formulate a reply a little more useful than "gee, that's odd".

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist