[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:34:23 -0500

Quoting Shon Sherwood <electron@idiom.com>:

> Also, I added some code to mailfrom() in horde.lib to check the result of
> $result in order to see if sendmail was being called. Didn't seem to be
> the case. Then I forced mailfrom() to return 1, which also had no result,
> making me think that mailfrom() never actually got called.

There are some checks at the top of the SEND_MESSAGE case in compose.php3. See
if they pass, and if they don't, which one of them fails. If they do pass, and
you can verify that mailfrom() isn't being called, see where it fails out
between those checks and the call to mailfrom().

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist