apache paths | horde/imp configuration

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:05:19 -0600

I have hore/imp installed succesfully so far.  I am into configuring
apache.  I am trying to work it out so that my apache config looks like
so:
<VirtualHost 10.2.0.3:443>
        DocumentRoot /home/web/horde/imp

So that when I go to:
https://mail.mydomain.com
it goes to the root of imp.  This all works fine but I am having
problems with configuring horde and imp so that they reflect this path.

Here is the line in the horde.php config file I am concerned with:
$conf['horde']['paths']['root']='../horde';

Here is the line in the imp config file I am concerned with:
$conf['paths']['root']='';

What I have above does not work.  I believe the horde statement is
wrong.

What would be the 'smart' way to accomplish what I want here?