[imp] my Suggestion

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:03:07 +0100 (CET)

Citat mylinux linux <mylinux@ad-din.com>:

8><  [SNIP]   8><

> i list again current existing link on opened email msg.
>
> Delete | Reply | Reply All | Forward | Bounce | Resume | Save as
>
> Back to In-box    and lastly  MOVE|COPY

8><  [SNIP]   8><

after "Back to INBOX" don´t you have these two <| |> ..??
these are arrows for doing exactly what you want...
(I have those in 2.2.3, and I can´t imagine they are removed in 2.2.4)

what I sometimes miss is a link to "next message with same subject", or
something like that. I have no idea of how this could be done, or if it is
possible at all, but I would really love to see it in IMP.

Best 2 U all

       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---