[imp] receipts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:55:23 -0500

Quoting Terry Davis <tdavis@birddog.com>:

> I am not seeing receipts working.  I grabbed the cvs source for horde
> and imp on Monday evening I think. :)
>
> I am of course sending through imp and i tested the receive on netscape
> comm. and outlook express to no luck.
>
> This is of little importance but I was just letting people know in case
> if its a bug.

I've never been able to test this feature; I'm a little unclear on what's
expected. Can you send a message that pops up the return receipt question from
another client, and one from IMP, compare the headers, and let me know what
IMP's missing?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist