[imp] my Suggestion

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:00:02 -0500

Quoting mylinux linux <mylinux@ad-din.com>:

> by having board discussion i'm sure everyone can simply search for any IMP
> sollutions instead of reading FAQ . and i'm sure Mr Chuck will no longer have
> to explain again and again.

The lists are archived and searchable; http://www.horde.org/mail/ has links to
all of the archives. I'm not sure that a bboard would make that much difference
in repeat posts, and it'd almost certainly be less convenient than email for
people answering questions. A mail <=> news gateway might be interesting,
though...

> this is my suggestions only and forgive me for my poor english.

Your english is better than my... well, pretty much anything. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist