[imp] php4 session problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:04:09 -0500

Quoting Yohann Fourteau <yohann.fourteau@shom.fr>:

> I will restart the installation (and try on other machine) but I don't
> know why php4 session is locked with IMP on my present installation...

The only times I've seen behavior like this are when a script that uses
sessions goes into an infinite loop - it hoses that session, and you need to
get a new one somehow, either by removing the session files in /tmp, or getting
a new session id, etc. Why that would be happening, though, I can't tell from
what you've said. Do you have any messages in your apache error log, by chance?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist