[imp] Strange mail sending problem (it's not) (fwd)

Shon Sherwood electron@idiom.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:35:41 -0800 (PST)

Oh, well then I have it.

    <input notab type="submit" name="actionID" value="<?php echo
$lang->button_send ?>" onClick="return submit_and_sign(document.compose);">

but it's just not making it to compose.php3.

-Shon