[imp] Compose

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:00:00 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Ricardo de Oliveira Portes <portes@pmf.sc.gov.br> wrote:

> Why IMP disconnect when I try to compose a message?
> The same problem occurs when I try to read some message.

By "disconnect" you mean you get the login screen again, the first time
you do anything after login?  If so, sounds like a PHP or PHPLIB sessions
issue.

First off, please tell us what version of IMP/Horde/Apache/PHP/etc. you
are using.  Second, use the horde/test.php3 (or horde/test.php) link to
make sure sessions are working.  The specifics depend on what version
you're using, but basically, make sure the counter goes up when you reload
the page.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>