[imp] set procedure for imp 2.2 and horde 1.2

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:22:50 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Abid Ghufran <abidghufran@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am setting up imp and horde alongwith required environment. Is there some
> specific procedure for setting up imp and horde that i could follow, after
> installing the rpms.

The RPMs print the steps you need to accomplish after RPM installation;
basically:

Run setup.php3 to configure it (see "Setup.php3" in imp/docs/INSTALL).

Change your database password if you're using MySQL/PostgreSQL (the
horde/scripts/database/dbpasswd.sh script is an easy way to do this).

That should get you up and running.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>