postfix+courier+ldap+IMP OK!!

Marcos Monge mmonge@satec.es
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 18:38:54 +0100

Hi all.

I have just installed succesfull the next:

OpenLDAP 2.0.7
Postfix (Authenticating with LDAP. Using maildir format)
Courier IMAP 1.3.4 (Authenticating with ldap)
Apache + php 4
IMP 2.2 + mysql

No real user accounts on system. I use the "virtual_mailbox" directive
in postfix to deliver mail to a 'virtual home dir' that return one ldap
attribute. This is great !!

Now the only little problem I have with IMP.

When create new folders, IMP list 'Avalaible folders' and 'Selected
folders'. I have read the FAQ and this is OK and that can be configured.

Where?

I want have the list of folders as it, without 'avalaible' or 'selected'

list.

Thanks in advance