[imp] Strange errors at view.php3

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 22:10:54 +0100

Hi Chuck.

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> This could be a bug in php, though I'm blanking on the details of that one
> right now - I think it was a problem with 3.0.16, but I'm not positive.

I am running the same code on 3 different platforms (Switzerland,
France and Italy).
The apache server + php version is exactly the same.

Also the view.php3, horde/lib/* and horde/imp/lib/* are all the same.

try with the same username/pass on http://www.rslnet.ch

> Also,
> there have been a couple of things fixed in view.php3 recently; unless you can
> tell us how your patched version differs from 2.2.5-cvs, it's going to be hard
> to track anything down...
I can send you my view.php3 if you like.
There is a lot of difference between STABLE view.php3 and the one that I
have.
I had to fork to start working on a version back then (June/July 2000).

Any suggestions?

--
Atif Ghaffar
Internet Development Manager

-------------------------.
	+41 78 787 51 45 ¦ voice
	+41 24 441 09 03 ¦ fax
    http://www.4unet.net ¦ www
http://atif.developer.ch ¦ homepage
  atif.ghaffar@4unet.net ¦ email

Do you speak Unix?

Date: Thu,  1 Mar 2001 16:13:13 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Contacts Sort Order

Quoting Chris Delaney <delaneyc@royaloakschools.com>:

> FYI: after we upgraded from IMP 2.0.10, there was a sort order
> problem in the contacts with upper and lower case letters...  We
> fixed the problem on our IMP, but I wanted to let the list know about
> it... It's just a minor thing.

Can you share the specific problem and change/fix that you made?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist