[imp] Compose

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:46:32 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Ricardo de Oliveira Portes <portes@pmf.sc.gov.br> wrote:

> I do all that steps and everything it's OK, except by the counter. When
> I do the "Reload" to increment counter and I see the message below:
> "
>     Per Session Data: 1

And it's always "1", after each reload?  Then we know your problem:
PHPLIB isn't configured correctly.

What are you using for PHPLIB session storage?  If MySQL or PostgreSQL,
are you able to log in at the command-line using the host, user, password,
etc. from horde/phplib/local.inc ?  (In other words, the values have to
match, and work.)  Re-reading horde/phplib/README and checking your PHPLIB
setup would probably be a good idea at this point.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>