Can't attach anything bigger then 1mb?

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:05:52 -0500

Hi,

I had that problem, until I realized that I go through a caching proxy.
Squid...

And the default http post in squid is 1MB I believe.

Connecting directly, not going through a proxy, and attaching files works
fine. I have attached 5MB files in both imp 2.2.4 and imp 2.3.7

I am running on FreeBSD Apache 1.3.17 with php 4.0.5

in my php.ini I have:

file_uploads    = On                            ; Whether to allow HTTP file
uploads
upload_tmp_dir  = /var/tmp                      ; temporary directory for
HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not specif
upload_max_filesize = 10M

post_max_size           =       10M             ; Maximum size of POST data
that PHP will accept.

max_execution_time = 30     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
seconds
memory_limit = 64M                      ; Maximum amount of memory a script
may consume (8MB)

I'll probably lower the memory_limit, I was just increasing it cause I
though this would help... So I don't know if bug 617 was fixed, cause I
don't seem to have bug 617-like issues anymore.

__
Kris Mach.