[imp] remote_login and non-default server and servtype

Emily Carl emilyac@wanet.net
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 09:27:03 -0800

Has anyone been able to programmatically bypass the IMP
version 2.2.4 login screen and go directly to the mailbox-
logged-in screen with a programmable (e.g. using html form
variables in something like remote_login.php3) Username,
Password, Server, Server Type AND Language?

Emily.