[imp] Compose

Ricardo de Oliveira Portes portes@pmf.sc.gov.br
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:06:47 -0300

"Brent J. Nordquist" wrote:
   I correct the problem. The name of database was different of the name
on the config files.
	Thanks for the help.

	Ricardo.

Date: Tue,  6 Mar 2001 19:07:45 -0500
From: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] deleted IMP messages

Quoting Dana <jumpmom99@mail.gulf.net>:

> I had a page of messages I was saving disappear the other day.  It's
> possible I inadvertently deleted the messages, but I think not.  The two
> step IMP delete process is a good one and goes a long way toward
> inadvertent
> deletion.
>
> Does IMP move saved messages to an archive, file automatically, or auto
> delete either after a certain quantity is reached, or a certain time has
> expired?  If so, how do I access/retrieve them?

Unless you tell IMP to move messages to a trash folder (only an option with
unofficial patches or with 2.3), messages are marked as deleted, and then
expunged. IMP doesn't do anything else to them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and