wrong opening page

Peter Ip peter.ip@utoronto.ca
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:51:53 -0500 (EST)

I'm running IMP 2.2.3, UW IMAP 2000b, Apache 1.3.12, php4.0.3pl1, Solaris
2.6 and 2.7.

There is a problem when users open their INBOX or other folders, and if
they have unread messages. If the messages are not in correct sort order
on the IMAP server, then the page that's presented is sometimes wrong.

I'm not an expert, but I believe that IMP should be using UIDs to figure
out what page to present, instead of raw message numbers.

This problem exists on the demo 2.3 server too.

Thanks

Peter
Peter Ip, PhD
Computing and Network Services, University of Toronto
email: peter.ip@utoronto.ca