Having problems with the user preferences. (fwd)

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:24:13 -0600 (CST)

Bill:

Your path scheme looks very odd, at the least; the horde tree shouldn't go
under your cgi-bin directory, it should go under your documents directory
(often "htdocs").

Can we start with the specific version of Horde/IMP you're running along
with Apache, MySQL, etc. versions?  The more details the better.

Check your imp/config/defaults.php3 file (the db_ settings) and make sure
they're right.  Can you use the host, user, password, etc. specified there
to log into MySQL from the command-line on the IMP server?  This makes
sure MySQL in general is working.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Bill Mitcheson <turtle@pyramus.com>
Subject: Having problems with the user preferences.

Whenever a user tries to update a preference such as their signature they
recieve the following error:

Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/usr/local/cgi-bin/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 229

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started
at
/usr/local/cgi-bin/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:229) in
/usr/local/cgi-bin/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

                    An error occured; your signature was not updated.

I have tried to correct the problem in the referenced file above but
failed to
fix the error. Thank you for any help on this issue.

Bill Mitcheson (Network Admin., Pyramus Online).