Errors when configuring webmail setup.

Abid Ghufran abidghufran@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:34:40 +0500

Dear All,
I am getting the following errors when i try to access the installed
horde/imp environment.

1)Error I get when i try to access the file with php_info() function to
check for the status of installed horde components and environment:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: php_info() in
/var/www/html/horde/testing.php3 on line 1

2)Error I get when i try to access the test.php3 file (by default) under the
horde directory:

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/var/www/horde-phplib:.') in Unknown on line 0

3)Error I get when i try to access the imp directory under the horde:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/horde-phplib/db_mysql.inc on line 73