Fwd: Help please.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 00:37:46 -0500

----- Forwarded message from 杨光华 <tuneful@eyou.com> -----
    Date: 12 Mar 2001 12:36:56 +0800
    From: 杨光华 <tuneful@eyou.com>
 Subject: Help please.
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi,

I'm a linux fun in China. Now I'm configuring the Horde+IMP system.

I have some problem can't be solved, can u help me?

I use the CVS installed Horde ,IMP and turba. So I think the version
should be
the latest one. When I try to use it. It told me can't find many
include
files.(HCEMD5.php, Log.php, Mail.php, mime.php, PEAR.php, SMTP.php,
Socket.php, RFC822.php,smtp.php etc.), So I download them from
cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/php4/
Almost all things come better.but when I want to use the search function
from
the imp menu, it has problem.

I entered search rule and press the "search" button. the page say:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

Warning: Wrong parameter count for imap_sort() in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 38

And it can't give me any right answer.The version of I use is:
mailbox.php 2.255
IMP-2.3.7CVS

what's wrong? I search the function of 'imp_sort()' . It seems the
function
should have four parmeters. but why the mailbox.php give five
parmeters?

When I use contact function from imp. It pop up a new window and say
"Fatal
error: Cannot redeclare class auth in
/var/www/html/horde/turba/../lib/Auth.php on line 36". Why?

Why the CVS package lack so many include files? Where is the right place
download them?

Thanks a lot.

Yang
2000.3.11

--http://www.eyou.com
--稳定可靠的免费电子信箱  语音邮件  移动书签  日历服务
网络存储...亿邮未尽

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"Live, from Washington, where the doctors were telling us what they did, and