[imp] question about IMP 2.3.7 (multiple domains)

Ronald Bootsman Ronald@bootsman.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:13:25 +0100

Thanks Chuck, that works fine, but (yes one step further), when I mail from
one user at domain2 to a user on domain1 (which is the primairy sendmail
domain), the user at domain2 gets his email-adres from the first host.

This is what I see in the source of that message:

 as user user2@host.domain1.org by webmail.domain2.org with HTTP;
 Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:48:38 +0100

etc,etc

I tried using the imp_expand_fromaddress function, but I did not quiet see
how this function must work for 2 domains.

Is this an IMP issue or does it is a sendmail issue?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ronald Bootsman

Email     Ronald@Bootsman.Net
WebSite http://www.Bootsman.Net