breaking out of a frame IMP 2.3.7

Paul Juliano paul@edsamail.com.ph
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:49:18 +0800

Hello,

I'm running the pages of IMP 2.3.7 inside a frame, except for the
login page, in order to have banner frames at the top of the pages.
I only know how to break out of the frame when the user logs out by adding a target="_top" at the logout link.  Problems occur when IMP determines
that the session is no longer valid (session timeout or when a user logs
out then clicks on back).  It doesn't break out of the frame and when the
user logs in, there are now two banner frames on top.  What can I do so
that when the session is not valid, it breaks out of the frame and goes
to the login page?

www.edsamail.com