[imp] auto-logout problem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:30:55 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Paul Cueva <paul@microsrv.net> wrote:

> -	FreeBSD RELEASE 4.2
> -	Apache 1.3.14
> -	Mysql 3.23.33
> -	PHP 4.0.4pl1 with patches
> -	UW IMAP 4.7b

These look fine.

> I was able to logon, but when I click one of the messages I was being
> logged out automatically.

This means your PHPLIB sessions aren't working properly.  The way to test
this is to use the horde/test.php3 page, use the "click here to test
PHPLIB" link, and then reload the page several times.  You'll probably see
that the counter doesn't increment.

Where did you configure PHPLIB session storage to go (MySQL, PostgreSQL,
shared memory, ...)?  If you're using a database, double-check that the
values in phplib/local.inc are right, and that you can log into the
database using those values from the command-line.  Re-reading
phplib/README would probably be a good idea.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>