[imp] compose window hangs

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 06:37:19 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Wallace Colyer <wallace@ecolyer.com> wrote:

> I just got imp v2.2.4 working on my Linux 6.2 box with MySQL.  Everything
> seems to be working expect the compose windows hang.  They do send the
> message and save a copy to sent-messages, but the window hangs around saying
> it is trying to load the page with no feedback.

Hmmm... I've seen things like this in the past when sendmail returns a
non-0 exit code, but I can't remember if that was only v2.0 or if v2.2 has
this problem also.  Are there any errors in your sendmail log?  You could
put some debugging messages in the mailfrom function in
horde/lib/horde.lib that would shed some light, if that is the problem.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>