[imp] [genosha: One more mailbox locked errors]

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:31:35 -0600

Hrm, I have no clue there to be honest with you.
I am seeing a weird problem right now with Outlook placing a lock on
an imap store.  Therefore it errors when another person attempts to
access
the same account.  In this case, obviously, the account is a shared
account.

THnak you!
Terry