[imp] errors with mysql configuration.

Adam Sleight adams@linearcorp.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:07:46 -0800

Try http://www.e-smith.org which has IMP/Horde, POP, IMAP, PHP4, MySQL,
presintalled...takes 15 minutes...based on Red Hat 7.0  Only a 350MB .iso
download GPL'ed

there's a contrib rpm for e-smith-phpmyadmin too.  Lastest version is 4.1.1
It's managed/administered all from a webinterface
It doesn't get any simpler than this distro..aimed at small businesses.

Coolest thing lately is turning it into an mp3 streaming server
http://www.e-smith.org/docs/howto/jukebox-howto.php3

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:19:05 -0300
 Fernando Ghedin <fg@9zero9.com> wrote:
  | Hello Brent, thanks for your message...
  |
  | The setup.php3 is in the correct directory.. this isn't the problem...
  |
  | About my server:
  |
  | - Conectiva Linux 4.2 (is very similar to red hat)
  | - IMP 2.2.4
  | - Horde 1.2.4
  | - Apache 1.3.9-16cl
  | - PHP 4.0
  |
  | The package of Apache is an RPM from Conectiva Linux, PHP was installed
  | using
  | RPM too.... the another packages all were installed with files .tar.gz...
  |
  | This distro isn't very good... as soon as possible I'll be running another
  | distro here... I'm thinking in slackware.
  |
  | []'s
  adam http://www.kaikun.org 5,000+ photos
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ