[imp] still have missing reply..

Adam Sleight adams@linearcorp.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:18:11 -0800

Are you using Netscape?  If probably was composed in Outlook 2000 (check the
source) and it has proprietary MS code which Netscape bombs at.  Tell the sender
to send plain/text ..none of that RTF/Outlook junk.

We've had this happen to us and when the user (using Netscape) tries to print
the message it gives us 200+ pages of crap. A BIG thankyou to Microsoft!

To verify this is/isn't the problem...view it in IE rather than Netscape. I
could be way off.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:53:31 -0500 (EST)
 Tom Ryan <tomryan@camlaw.rutgers.edu> wrote:
  | I am still having problems with the "missing reply".
  |
  | I've updated my webserver to apache 1.3.14 (i.e stronghold 3 latest build)
  |
  | On certain messages if I hit reply, its like php gives up (or something
  | else) on writing the html.
  |
  | i can forward the message with no problem.
  adam http://www.kaikun.org 5,000+ photos
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ