IMP 2.2.4 with IIS 4.0

Derek Woo derek.woo@asu.edu
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:32:56 -0700

To anyone who can help.

I have successfully installed IMP 2.2.4, with PHP 4.0.4, and latest Horde
running on IIS on NT4.  Actually, I have logged on to my imap server using
IMP with no problems.  I can compose mail and goto different folders.  The
bug is that after I logged out from that session, it won't allow anyone to
use it anymore.  If someone else tryies to log on, or me again, the IIS
server returns an nternal server error 500.  Then, the more times you try to
login again, the session will return a blank page saying 'PHP has
encountered an Access Violation at 012E48F8'.  I know you all run IMP/Horde
on unix flavored machines, but maybe you can be of help?

Sincerely,
Derek Woo